The Libec QD-10PD Pedestal System with QH1 Head, P1000 Pedestal Column & DL-15B Dolly provides you with a system that supports up to 88 lb of camera and accessories, suitable for use in studio environments. The QH1 head features a flat base and includes a 150mm half ball adapter. It uses a snap-on camera plate that allows you to pop the camera plate into the head from the top and slide the plate forward/back to balance your camera on the head. The included head is a pedestal-capable heavy-duty head supporting up to 88 lb. It features a 7-step pan and tilt drag with independent pan and tilt locks, as well as a continuous counterbalance.
The P1000 pedestal features a pneumatic column with a 150mm flat base and rolling dolly wheels. The dolly wheels feature a tracking locking mechanism to keep the dolly moving in a straight line. The removable cable guards prevent the pedestal from rolling over cables as you move the pedestal around the studio. The pedestal supports up to 132 lb, which means it can easily handle the QH1 head and compatible camera without approaching the pedestal’s weight limit.
The Libec QH1 Fluid Head is a pedestal-capable heavy-duty head supporting up to 88 lb. It features a 4-bolt flat base and comes with a 150mm half ball adapter that secures via four included screws. The QH1 has a side-mount camera plate system and includes a sliding plate with dual 3/8″-16 threaded mounting screws.
The fluid head is well suited for use with teleprompter setups, including those with talent monitors, as well as for supporting cameras with small box lenses, and it comes with two 2-piece telescoping pan bars that allow for easier integration of optional zoom controllers. Other features include continuous counterbalance, 7-step drag, independent pan and tilt locks, and an illuminated bubble level.
- Pedestal-capable heavy-duty fluid head with 88 lb payload
- Flat base with four screw holes for securing an included 150mm half ball adapter or mounting on a pedestal
- Side-mount camera plate system
- 3″ sliding camera plate with dual 3/8″-16 threaded mounting screws
- Two 2-piece telescoping pan bars
- Continuous counterbalance
- 7-step drag
- Independent pan and tilt locks
- 90 to -70° tilt
- Illuminated bubble level
- Aluminum construction
- Made in Japan
The Libec P1000 150mm Flat Base Pedestal System is a 2-stage pneumatic column pedestal system that supports up to 132 pounds (including fluid head) and features 31.9″ of height adjustment, a steering ring, 150mm flat base for mounting either a Libec QH1 or QH3 fluid head, and a rolling dolly with removable cable guards.
The P1000 is equipped with a tracking locking mechanism that ensures straight-line movement by locking the caster direction as you move from position to position.The cable guards ride low over the wheels to prevent you from accidently rolling over cables when shifting positions on the studio floor. The cable guards can be raised up when needed to allow the dolly to roll over uneven surfaces. An included manual air pump allows you to charge the center column for proper operation, while an optional kick ring helps provide you a place to use your feet to help start smooth rolling movement of the pedestal.
- The P1000 Pedestal can support 132 pounds of equipment, including video head, camera, and accessories
- Adjust the air pressure in the upper column to match the weight of the attached equipment; Libec refers to this as balancing the upper column, and it allows for easy height adjustment
- The pedestal features a Schrader valve (American valve) and can be pressurized using the included manual air pump or by external devices such as a compressor
- Generally, with 0.25MPa (2.5 bar / 36.3 psi) of air pressure, the pedestal can balance 22 pounds of weight
- The included adjustment weights allow you to fine-tune the balance on the upper column
We, Systec International FZE & LLC transform concepts into systems in the field of CCTV Surveillance, security, broadcasting & professional Audio-Video.
Past 2.5 decades we have executed variety of projects in different countries for Public & Private Institutions for CCTV systems. Turnkey studios, control room, OB Van projects, Professional A/V & communication systems.
Now setting up showroom in Dubai to make use of our expertise & serve UAE society directly & through system integrator, resellers & international visitors.