Discover the Saramonic WiTalk-WT7D, a cutting-edge full-duplex wireless intercom system designed for optimal audio clarity and long-lasting comfort throughout extended wear. This innovative true-wireless configuration eliminates the need for a bodypack, offering a hassle-free experience. The package includes 7 headsets, comprising 1 wired single-ear headset connecting to the hub and 6 dual-ear remote headsets. Additionally, the system comes equipped with rechargeable batteries, a 10-port battery charger, and a durable watertight carrying case. Experience seamless communication with a reliable transmission range of up to 400m, making the WiTalk-WT7D ideal for diverse applications such as public events, sports gatherings, film and video production, project coordination, and more. Invest in a wireless intercom solution that excels in versatility and performance.
True Full-Duplex Operation with Simultaneous Communication for 7 People
- Unlike some intercom systems that say they are full duplex, the WiTalk-WT7D is a real full-duplex intercom system, allowing your team of up to 7 people to simultaneously communicate at any time.
- There are no limitations on how many people can speak at the same time, allowing your team to communicate efficiently without having to wait for another user to stop talking.
- The WiTalk intercom is much more powerful and effective then walkie-talkies, other two-way systems, and other full-duplex intercoms that limit your communication to 1 to 2 users at a time.
Dual-Ear Remote Headsets with Adjustable Boom Mic & Rotatable Earcup
- The WiTalk adjustable dual-ear remote headsets and the WiTalk-LBH wired single-ear headset are all designed to be incredibly comfortable and extremely lightweight.
- They feature soft breathable leatherette earpads, enabling users to comfortably wear the headsets during a long production.
- For added flexibility, the microphone boom arm offers 270° swivel, allowing users to configure the headsets with the mic on the left or right side.
- The adjustable headband and rotatable earcup help to ensure all-day wearing comfort.
Hands-Free Operation with Easy-to-Access Controls when Needed
- The WiTalk-WT7D is truly hands-free, allowing users to work and communicate with ease and without reaching for a push-to-talk every time they need to speak.
- Whether you are a film crew with a director calling the shots, a stage team making sure the production runs smoothly, or a coaching team on the sidelines, the WiTalk lets you communicate clearly without having to worry about unneeded controls.
- When you need to mute your microphone, it’s just as easy as flipping the gooseneck mic up or pressing mute on the remote’s earcup controller.
- Volume adjustments are just as simple, with easy to find up-and-down buttons on the earcup controller and hub.
Intelligent Design for Focused High-Quality Sound
- High-quality sound is just as important as range and comfort with intercom systems, especially when working in a noisy environment like a concert or sporting event.
- The WiTalk-WT7D is designed with sound quality as its highest priority, delivering high-resolution sound with a 65 dB signal-to-noise ratio and a frequency response tailored for the human voice.
- The microphone is designed to filter out extraneous audio, so you’re not transmitting anything but your team’s communication.
- Comfortable over-the-ear earpads make it even easier to focus on your crew.
Extended Range and Power You Can Rely On, Indoors and Out
- Operating in the less congested 1.9 GHz spectrum, the WiTalk delivers a high-quality signal and extended range, without interference.
- It features a working range of up to 1312′ line-of-sight, giving your team the freedom to work in large venues or locations, while still in communication.
- A full system charge gives you an incredible runtime of up to 18 hours on the remote headsets, and 2.5 hours on the hub with 8 remotes in use.
- A 10-bay charger is included, allowing you to quickly charge batteries for your system, and additional inexpensive WiTalk-BP batteries are available (sold separately), allowing you to have more power on hand when you need it.
- All the remote headsets and the hub feature a USB-C port to power and charge the system while in use with USB battery packs or power supplies.
An Expandable System for up to 17 People
- The WiTalk-WT7D system doesn’t just limit you to 7 people, it is an expandable system that lets you create an intercom system for up to 17 users.
- A single hub supports up to 9 users, but adding a second WiTalk-Hub and WiTalk-Link Cable allows up to 8 additional wireless remote headsets.
- The WiTalk is ready to equip your entire team, even as your needs grow. You can even mix and match single- and dual-ear headsets to suit your team’s needs.
Visit at Systec
Find us: Showroom Location