The Atomos SHOGUN CONNECT 7” expands upon the HDR recording and monitoring capabilities of the Shogun by integrating cloud connectivity via its multiple wireless interfaces.
The 7″ 1920 x 1200 touchscreen display boasts a brightness of 2000 cd/m². A loop-through 12G-SDI input and output interface support SDI RAW recording.
Both the HDMI and 12G-SDI connections can record, monitor, and transmit 4K video with ease.
Record and store your footage using the SATA 3 SSD slot compatible with Master Caddy II/III and AtomX SSD mini.
Power for the Shogun CONNECT can be achieved via the locking DC jack or with a separately available L-series battery.
- Built around the latest silicon, the AtomIC3, which provides higher frame rate support and increased resolutions
- Creates matching “hero” Apple ProRes, ProRes RAW, or Avid DHxHR/HD files to a “proxy” HEVC (H.265) file simultaneously
- Proxy files can be uploaded during capture using ATOMOS transfer technology for immediate availability in the cloud post-recording
- Features a new, brighter HDR screen and a range of built-in interfaces
- Loop through 12G-SDI input/output for SDI RAW and HDMI support an expansive range of professional cinema, DSLR, and mirrorless cameras
- Supports livestreaming to Facebook Live, Twitch, and YouTube
Atomos AirGlu Technology
Add wireless timecode, sync, and control to your Shogun CONNECT. AirGlu enables direct, long-range communication between devices up to 0.2 miles and wireless timecode lock to multiple Atomos devices, compatible cameras, audio recorders, and software applications.
Relay recording, battery status, and disk capacity to the configured server unit, which can be any AirGlu-compatible device.