Introducing Blackmagic Pocket 6K G2 Cinema Camera
Buy Blackmagic Pocket 6K G2 Cinema Camera
The Blackmagic PPocket 6K G2 Cinema Camera is the latest compact Super35 cinema camera camera to join the Blackmagic Design series.
Blackmagic Pocket 6K G2 Cinema Camera is now available in Systec international
This cine-style camera features the same 6K S35 sensor, recording features, dynamic range, interface ports, and controls as the 6K Pro but pares a few features to create a more affordable form. Features inherited from the 6K Pro include a 5″ tilting touchscreen LCD, Pro EVF and battery grip options, dual mini-XLR audio inputs, an NP-F570 L-series battery slot, and the updated Gen 5 color science. By eliminating the internal ND filters and reducing the 1500cd/m² LCD brightness of the 6K Pro, Blackmagic now enables users to choose between two near identical 6K models as best suits their priorities.
The Blackmagic Design 6K G2 camera comes with a DaVinci Resolve Studio activation key plus a 30W power supply, offering simultaneous battery charging, an NP-F570 battery, a lens port cap, and a camera strap.
Blackmagic Pocket 6K G2 Cinema Camera
Firmware Update 7.9
Firmware upgrade 7.9 features include:
- A new focus-assist intensity adjustment slider
- The ability to select between SD and SSD media on the LCD screen itself
- Frame guide color adjustment
- Improved lens control and autofocus features
- Adds support for focus and zoom demands—no longer just for studio cameras
- Gyro sensor information can be recorded into data and DaVinci Pro can use the gyro data to stabilize the footage
Super35 Image Sensor/Dual Native ISO
The Pocket 6K G2 Cinema Camera camera uses a Super35 size sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range, and a dual native 400/3200 ISO up to 25,600 to capture rich images at resolutions up to 6144 x 3456 up to 60 fps
Gen 5 Color
The 6K G2 uses the same advanced Gen 5 color science as the Pocket 6K G2 Cinema Camera and URSA Mini Pro 12K cameras, making it easy to intercut 6K Pro, 6K, and BMPCC 4K footage.
Tilting 5″ LCD Touchscreen
The 5″ tilting HDR touchscreen LCD in Pocket 6K G2 Cinema Camera makes it easy to view and adjust your settings, even when shooting in high or low modes.
Active Canon EF Mount Pocket 6K G2 Cinema Camera
- Pocket 6K G2 Cinema Camera you can Choose from a wide array of Canon EF/EF-S-mount lenses
- Electronic lens communication with iris, autofocus, and zoom control available with compatible lenses
Blackmagic Pocket 6K Mini-XLR Audio Inputs
Professional audio support now includes two mini XLR inputs with phantom +48V power, a 3.5mm stereo input, a mono speaker, a headphone output, and a built-in stereo mic system.
Blackmagic Pocket 6K L-Series Batteries Pocket 6K G2 Cinema Camera
Both the 6K G2 camera and the optional battery grip use widely available NP-F570 L-series batteries
Blackmagic Raw and ProRes Recording
Capture in Blackmagic Raw or ProRes 422 options, depending on your project’s needs, and record using the internal CFast 2.0 and SD/UHS-II card slots or via the full-size HDMI port to an optional ATEM Mini switcher for live streaming or output via the USB Type-C port to capture longer clips to an external SSD.
Up to 6K Shooting Resolutions
Multiple resolutions include:
- 6144 x 3456 (6K), 6144 x 2560 (6K 2.4:1)
- 5744 x 3024 (5.7K 17:9), 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI)
- 1920 x 1080 (HD)
- Both 2868 x 1512 (2.8K 17:9) and 1920 x 1080 (HD) at rates up to 120 fps
Versatile Media Capture Options
Record internally to CFast 2.0 or SD/UHS-II card slots or capture longer clips using the USB Type-C output to an external SSD
Studio Camera Features
- Like the Blackmagic Studio cameras, the BMPCC 6K G2 Pocket 6K G2 Cinema Camera has a built-in color corrector that works with the ATEM Mini
- Supports the optional pedestal-style focus and zoom controls
DaVinci Resolve Studio License Included
The 6K G2 is compatible with DaVinci Resolve and includes an activation key for Resolve Studio