Introducing the Saramonic WiTalk-WT2S, an innovative full-duplex wireless intercom system meticulously designed for exceptional audio clarity and all-day comfort in a true-wireless format, eliminating the need for a hub or bodypack. This configuration comprises 1 single-ear master headset, 1 single-ear remote headset, 2 rechargeable batteries, 2 USB-C to USB-A charging cables, and a compact waterproof carrying case. Experience reliable transmission to all wireless headsets with a line-of-sight range of up to 1312 feet, making it an ideal solution for diverse applications such as public and sporting events, film and video production, project coordination, and more. Elevate your communication setup with the Saramonic WiTalk-WT2S wireless intercom system.
WiTalk-WT2S is True Full-Duplex Operation with Simultaneous Communication for 2 People
- Unlike some intercom systems that say they are full duplex, the WiTalk-WT2S is a real full-duplex intercom system, allowing your team of up to 2 people to simultaneously communicate at any time.
- There are no limitations on how many people can speak at the same time, allowing your team to communicate efficiently without having to wait for another user to stop talking.
- The WiTalk intercom is much more powerful and effective than walkie-talkies, other two-way systems, and other full-duplex intercoms that limit your communication to 1 to 2 users at a time.
Single-ear headsets with Adjustable Boom Mic and rotatable Earcup
- The WiTalk-WT2S adjustable single-ear headsets are designed to be incredibly comfortable and extremely lightweight.
- They feature soft breathable leatherette earpads, enabling users to comfortably wear the headsets during a long production.
- For added flexibility, the microphone boom arm offers a 270° swivel, allowing users to configure the headsets with the mic on the left or right side.
- The adjustable headband and rotatable earcup help to ensure all-day wearing comfort.
Hands-Free Operation with Easy-to-Access Controls when Needed
- The WiTalk-WT2S is truly hands-free, allowing users to work and communicate with ease and without reaching for a push-to-talk every time they need to speak.
- Whether you are a film crew with a director calling the shots, a stage team making sure the production runs smoothly, or a coaching team on the sidelines, the WiTalk lets you communicate clearly without having to worry about unneeded controls.
- When you need to mute your microphone, it’s just as easy as flipping the gooseneck mic up or pressing mute on the remote’s earcup controller.
- Volume adjustments are just as simple, with easy to find up-and-down buttons on the earcup controller and hub.
Intelligent Design for Focused High-Quality Sound
- High-quality sound is just as important as range and comfort with intercom systems, especially when working in a noisy environment like a concert or sporting event.
- The WiTalk-WT2S is designed with sound quality as its highest priority, delivering high-resolution sound with a 65 dB signal-to-noise ratio and a frequency response tailored for the human voice.
- The microphone is designed to filter out extraneous audio, so you’re not transmitting anything but your team’s communication.
- Comfortable over-the-ear earpads make it even easier to focus on your crew.
WiTalk-WT2S have Extended Range and Power You Can Rely On, Indoors and Out
- Operating in the less congested 1.9 GHz spectrum, the WiTalk delivers a high-quality signal and extended range, without interference.
- It features a working range of up to 1312′ line-of-sight, giving your team the freedom to work in large venues or locations, while still in communication.
- A full system charge gives you an incredible runtime of up to 18 hours on the remote headsets, and 5 hours on the master headset with up to 4 remotes in use.
- USB-A to USB-C charging cables are included, allowing you to quickly charge the batteries in the headsets for your system, and inexpensive WiTalk-BP batteries are available (sold separately) to have more power on-hand when you need it.
- Each headset also features a USB-C port to power and charge the system while in use with USB battery packs or power supplies.
An Expandable System for up to 17 People
- The WiTalk-WT2S system doesn’t just limit you to 2 people, it is an expandable system that lets you create an intercom system for up to 17 users.
- The system supports up to 5 users without a hub. Replace the master headset with a WiTalk-Hub base station and a WiTalk-LBH headset (both available separately), and you can add up to 7 more remote headsets for a 9-person system.
- Add a second WiTalk Hub with a WiTalk-Link cable to accommodate up to 8 more remote headsets for a 17-person system.
- The WiTalk is ready to equip your entire team, even as your needs grow. You can even mix and match single- and dual-ear headsets to suit your crew’s needs.
Visit at Systec
Find us: Showroom Location