Discover the Saramonic WiTalk-WT9S, an advanced full-duplex wireless intercom system designed for crystal-clear audio and day-long comfort in a truly wireless setup, eliminating the need for a bodypack. This comprehensive package features 9 single-ear headsets, 1 wired headset connecting to the hub, 8 remote units, rechargeable batteries, a 10-port battery charger, and a durable waterproof carrying case. With a reliable transmission range of up to 1312 feet in a line-of-sight, this system is ideal for diverse applications such as public events, sports gatherings, film and video production, project coordination, and more. Upgrade your communication experience with the Saramonic WiTalk-WT9S wireless intercom system.
WiTalk-WT9S True Full-Duplex Operation with Simultaneous Communication for 9 People
- Unlike some intercom systems that say they are full duplex, the WiTalk-WT9S is a real full-duplex intercom system, allowing your team of up to 9 people to simultaneously communicate at any time.
- There are no limitations on how many people can speak at the same time, allowing your team to communicate efficiently without having to wait for another user to stop talking.
The WiTalk intercom is much more powerful and effective than walkie-talkies, other two-way systems, and other full-duplex intercoms that limit your communication to 1 to 2 users at a time.
WiTalk-WT9S is Single-ear headsets with Adjustable Boom Mic and rotatable Earcup
- The single-ear WiTalk adjustable remote headsets and the WiTalk-LBH wired headset are all designed to be incredibly comfortable and extremely lightweight.
- They feature soft breathable leatherette earpads, enabling users to comfortably wear the headsets during a long production.
- For added flexibility, the microphone boom arm offers a 270° swivel, allowing users to configure the headsets with the mic on the left or right side.
Hands-free operation with Easy-to-Access Controls when Needed
- The WiTalk-WT9S is truly hands-free, allowing users to work and communicate with ease and without reaching for a push-to-talk every time they need to speak.
- Whether you are a film crew with a director calling the shots, a stage team making sure the production runs smoothly, or a coaching team on the sidelines, the WiTalk lets you communicate clearly without having to worry about unneeded controls.
- When you need to mute your microphone, it’s just as easy as flipping the gooseneck mic up or pressing mute on the remote’s earcup controller.
- Volume adjustments are just as simple, with easy-to-find up-and-down buttons on the earcup controller and hub.
WiTalk-WT9S Extended Range and Power You Can Rely On, Indoors and Out
- Operating in the less congested 1.9 GHz spectrum, the WiTalk delivers a high-quality signal and extended range, without interference.
- It features a working range of up to 1312′ line-of-sight, giving your team the freedom to work in large venues or locations, while still in communication.
- A full system charge gives you an incredible runtime of up to 18 hours on the remote headsets, and 2.5 hours on the hub with 8 remotes in use.
- A 10-bay charger is included, allowing you to quickly charge batteries for your system, and additional inexpensive WiTalk-BP batteries are available (sold separately), allowing you to have more power on hand when you need it. Each headset also features a USB-C port to power and charge the system while in use with USB battery packs or power supplies.
Expandable System for up to 17 People
- The WiTalk-WT8S system doesn’t just limit you to 9 people, it is an expandable system that lets you create an intercom system for up to 17 users.
- A single hub supports up to 9 users, but adding a second WiTalk-Hub and WiTalk-Link Cable allows up to 8 additional wireless remote headsets.
- The WiTalk is ready to equip your entire team, even as your needs grow. You can even mix and match single- and dual-ear headsets to suit your team’s needs.
Visit at Systec
Find us: Showroom Location